Sudah seminggu berlalu rakyat palestin terus diasak peluru dan dibunuh dengan kejam oleh zionis-israel yang sememangnya tidak berhati perut tanpa mendengar suara bantahan dan kutukan oleh semua penganut agama islam dan pencinta keamanan seluruh dunia.
Mereka terus membunuh dengan kejam tanpa sedikit pun belas kasihan.Kita sebagai manusia kerdil yang tidak punya kuasa hanya mampu menahan kesedihan dan berdoa semoga Allah menghentikan segera jenayah kemanusiaan yang dilakukan oleh zionis-israel ini dengan segera.
Sesungguhnya Allah Maha Berkuasa atas tiap sesuatu.
Disini saya siarkan Surat terbuka Tun Dr Mahathir (chedet) kepada Obama sebagai sokongan saya yang padu atas usaha Tun membantah jenayah kemanusiaan ini....
Dipetik dari chedet.com :
Dear Mr. President,
I did not vote for you in the Presidential Election because I am Malaysian.
But I consider myself one of your constituents because what you do or say will affect me and my country as well.
I welcome your promise to change. Certainly your country, the
That is because
It is the custom on New Year's day for people to make resolutions. You must have listed your good resolutions already. But may I politely suggest that you also resolve to do the following in pursuit of Change.
1) Stop killing people. The
War is primitive, the cavemen's way of dealing with a problem. Stop your arms build up and your planning for future wars.
2) Stop indiscriminate support of Israeli killers with your money and your weapons. The planes and the bombs killing the people of
3) Stop applying sanctions against countries which cannot do the same against you.
What have you achieved with this cruelty? Nothing except the hatred of the victims and right-thinking people.
4) Stop your scientists and researchers from inventing new and more diabolical weapons to kill more people more efficiently.
5) Stop your arms manufacturers from producing them. Stop your sales of arms to the world. It is blood money that you earn. It is un-Christian.
6) Stop trying to democratize all the countries of the world. Democracy may work for the
Don't kill people because they are not democratic. Your crusade to democratize countries has killed more people than the authoritarian Governments which you overthrew. And you have not succeeded anyway.
7) Stop the casinos which you call financial institutions. Stop hedge funds, derivatives and currency trading. Stop banks from lending non-existent money by the billions.
Regulate and supervise your banks. Jail the miscreants who made profits from abusing the system.
8) Sign the Kyoto Protocol and other international agreements.
9) Show respect for the United Nations.
I have many other resolutions for change which I think you should consider and undertake.
But I think you have enough on your plate for this 2009th year of the Christian Era.
If you can do only a few of what I suggest you will be remembered by the world as a great leader. Then the
May I wish you a Happy New Year and a great Presidency.
Dr Mahathir bin Mohamad
(Former Prime Minister of